Chalice Pirate Spotted!!!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,871
Reaction score
122,493
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just wanted to make all you chalice collectors aware of the Chalice Pirate! He has been spotted in Michigan near the home of J-Mack!! Here is a picture for identification purposes!














chalicepirate.jpg
 
Holly crap!!! I think I may have seen him in IL the other day. You know how those crazies get around.
 
He will definitely becoming to pay you a visit roshi!
 
I know that guy. Thats Erik Estrada, the actor from CHIPS!!!!!LOL
 
Now I'm gonna have nightmares...and I'll be so confused. I won't know whether to laugh or to cry.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new