Chalice Show-Off Thread!!!

6-7.jpg
 
Chalices look to me like a Care Bear or Rainbow Bright took a poo in your tank and thats whats left.

Reference to said rainbow poo'ers.

care-bear-pictures.jpg


Or this pony could have done it too.

rainbowbright.jpg

:wink:
 
Chalice make me do what they want me to do.
They make me buy thier freinds, propagate thier species

I think actually they are highly intelligent creatures, communicating telepathically and simply moving a a greatly reduced time scale
 
sorry I forgot to resize pic... I tried to resize it but i just noticed it's on a friends account so...I can't
 
Last edited:

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new