0   0   0
Picture003.jpg

JuniorMC8704

Super Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my baby...this is a pic of my showpiece. its at least 6 colors...i still haven't got a picture that I'm happy with, but this at least gives an idea of what it looks like under actinic only.

chalice-full-shot-actinic-1.jpg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow great stuff guys!!

Junior send me a frag, I can get the true colors with my Canon.. :D No really get me a frag! LOL!

cobraz

Zoo Hunter
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bucket of droul !!!! OMG ..
Very nice... just pack them up and send to 03811.

grknyer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess you didn't get the memo.It's an unwritten reefer's rule that you can't keep such nice corals confined to a bucket.Send them to me!! I have a lot of empty spaces to fill in on my rockwork.Lol

OP
OP
143gadgets

143gadgets

Mr. Meticulous
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess you didn't get the memo.It's an unwritten reefer's rule that you can't keep such nice corals confined to a bucket.Send them to me!! I have a lot of empty spaces to fill in on my rockwork.Lol

LOL!!! Well...

There is an ancient unwritten rule that says: If you mention an ancient unwritten rule you have to send the person you told a frag of everything in your tank. Especially the LPS.

:D

Sea MunnKey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope .. better yet. Send all your Chalices up North where the water is ideal for coloration and growth plus a little maple syrup .... natural steroid for 'em eh??

:marv Very nice and I'm so Chalice .... :D !!

Paul

Bwlr

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's my plain one.
I have no idea what it's called. It's starting to change colors a little bit.

chalice031808.JPG

Should these things be on the substrate? Or does it matter?

Jennaz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my baby...this is a pic of my showpiece. its at least 6 colors...i still haven't got a picture that I'm happy with, but this at least gives an idea of what it looks like under actinic only.

chalice-full-shot-actinic-1.jpg

Wow, does this one have a name? Everyone has awesome echinos. My husband got one in trade and ever since I have become addicted to them. They by far are the most colorful corals. I have only began acquiring them. I have been trying to read up on placement, and it seems that most people have them low in the tank? Does anyone know if certain varieties require different lighting?

JuniorMC8704

Super Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, does this one have a name? Everyone has awesome echinos. My husband got one in trade and ever since I have become addicted to them. They by far are the most colorful corals. I have only began acquiring them. I have been trying to read up on placement, and it seems that most people have them low in the tank? Does anyone know if certain varieties require different lighting?

No name that im aware of...lets call it Junior's Holy Grail:iconbiggrin:

bummer is i gave the whole thing to a buddy to put in his tank and see if he can get it to perk up, as it got a nasty fungal infection right after i bought it. also had a piece about 3x that size, and lost the whole thing.

mine do best in lower light and medium flow or less. High flow = no growth, atleast for me.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 24.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 49 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 29.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back