Chalice Show-Off Thread!!!

Is that not the golden galaxy colony you got from my buddy? If not, then I apologize, my mistake....It looks great either way!

If so, what I meant was I still cannot believe he traded that away, it was his nicest chalice and had some size to it.

Ah yea lol it is not the golden galaxy.. 2 different pieces I will get a picture of my galaxy posted later though!
 
No name, people have colonys that look the same and have named it but yours is "wild caught" so your free to name whatever you like...

And yours probably has the best color pattern I have seen on that piece!!

Thanks, I was told it is a Aussie painted chalice, however I have seen that somewhere before. So not sure.
 
Unknown
IMG_5267.jpg


Golden Galaxy
IMG_5271.jpg
 
My non-rotten version of the rotten WM :D
DSC028521.jpg


Updated pic of my Peach Astro:
DSC028781.jpg
 
A couple shots from my 35g

Mummy Eye
IMG_5410.jpg

Three Amigos
IMG_5407.jpg

Big Poppa
IMG_5392.jpg


Enjoy!

-Dave
 
IMG_1807.jpg


IMG_3447.jpg


IMG_2419.jpg



dont no if i already posted the 1st, but i was looking through my older photos and saw this 1 and really liked it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new