Chalice Show-Off Thread!!!

I was gonna sell this but I think I'm gonna keep it. It keeps getting better :D

IMG_7007.jpg
 
I would keep it too Ian. Who knows what that could morph into in the next year or two....very nice.
 
That's why I don't have a reef business Ian and Craig, I would want to keep em all!

Will try to get a better pic of these 2 growing together, one of my more unusual pieces.
WaroftheEchinos12010.jpg
 
That Rising Sun is beautiful Ian. I have something similar, but different, coloring up. It's striped at least. Will get some shots soon.
 
Camera skills suck it is very purple with blue edge and bright pinkish red eye's and is this a high light or low light chalice i have been keeping it in very low light.



mine just kinda look like a miami hurricane.. :squigglemouth: maybe it need to be big before the purple comes in.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new