Chalice Show-Off Thread!!!

sometimes, I miss chalices. :wink:

keep the eye candy going guys. I enjoy them thru you guys now. :bigsmile:
 
DSC01433.jpg
DSC01452.jpg
 
Wo, subdrive wow!!!!!

LMK if you plan on fragging that baby,its really nice!
 
wow aka bryan hall what is that orange one? Maybe i will get addicted!lol
Thank you Fish Man,
The Orange one is our favorite/brightest piece. Came up with a stupid name for it Karma Kameleon, Got Pink Gold and Green, thats right, I made a George Michael reference. Won't be the last;)
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new