• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chalices, Torch, Kryptonite Candycanes, Blastos

  • Thread starter Thread starter mlove
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mlove

Reefing Peasant
View Badges
Joined
Mar 18, 2010
Messages
228
Reaction score
1
Location
Ringgold, GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Car's transmission just took a dump and I need some funds to help make the repair costs more manageable. I live in Ringgold, GA and drive to Athens, GA fairly often. I can meet anyone willing to purchase in NW Georgia, Atlanta, Athens, or anywhere close to/on the way to these locations. I am selling a Miami Hurricane colony ($250) that is growing crazy right now. It has covered a 3" frag plug and is spreading down the rock I mounted the disk on. I currently count 35 eyes but I can't see the backside of the chalice. It also looks like it is ready to pop a lot of new eyes on the region spreading on the rock. Also selling a Bubblegum Monster ($175) that has 7 eyes I can see and has spread out over a 2.5" disk. Next coral is a Kryptonite Candycane that has approximately 25 heads ($50). Also selling a seven headed torch ($50) and a five headed blasto rock that has two baby heads forming and some bright yellow zoas on it ($50). If someone purchases a couple corals we could work out a deal and I can throw in a free Galaxia colony that is about the size of a baseball for FREE if someone buys a chalice. Thanks for looking and feel free to ask any questions.



IMAG0077.jpg
IMAG0082.jpg
IMAG0083.jpg
IMAG0081.jpg
IMAG0078-2.jpg
 
Ok gotta get these gone. $220 for mh chalice COLONY, $145 for bgm huge frag, and $40 for anything else. Also have some captain America palys (4) that go free with any chalice. They have a little bit of algae present but not a huge problem.
 
I'll check. Pm me what corals you want and whether you want them overnight or two day shipping.
 
I am interested in the candy cane if you can ship it to 55082 (depending on price of course). Not sure how they do in the mail, what do you think, overnight or 2 day?
 
I'm trying to sell locally first but ill let you know koletang if I decide to ship.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new