Chalices

  • Thread starter Thread starter buck27
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

buck27

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2011
Messages
640
Reaction score
155
Location
Huntsville AL
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting rid of chalices

Morphing mummy eye (10-20 eyes)
Hollywood stunner (30+eyes)
Tyree green (30+eyes)
Miami hurricane (15+eyes)
Sexy firecracker (4+eyes)

700 shipped

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352845915.933869.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352845928.006087.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352845938.667640.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352845951.048173.jpg
 
I like the multi colors on that Sexy Firecracker.

Any lineage on that piece so I can trace back how a mother colony looks?
 
Final bump. 400 shipped for all the chalices NOT frags mini colony's plus a superman chalice.
 
Would u sell without Hollywood stunner. I already have it. Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new