Champtain's Red Sea Max Nano Build

They should do just fine with the cleaner. To my knowledge cleaners are other shrimp friendly. It's the coral banded fellows you have to watch out for.
Awesome! Thank you! I'll be picking the 3 of them up after work, assuming they're still there.
 
Moved a few things from quarantine to the tank today. Bought a few new corals and a pair of cardinal fish. I was afraid the clown would go after them so I’ve been keeping a close eye on them, but it doesn’t have any interest.
I also won an algae scrubber at the frag swap in Madison. The thing is awesome. I was having trouble with algae in my sand bed and after running it for 2 weeks my tank is the clearest it’s ever been.

4863F84D-2D92-45D3-B00D-F1B29595F2DE.jpeg 60533CD2-5E10-42FA-9841-4D73E48A8126.jpeg 77044BAD-96FA-4EC1-8B62-D09A3835E67A.jpeg 8BD920E5-F856-4C23-BDD2-F6E3C269016F.jpeg EE14CD80-0255-4A8B-946B-8104E049349F.jpeg D55DF768-5F88-4805-9032-318A19C233AC.jpeg 40208225-9595-4E03-90FA-E9EE169C21C3.jpeg
 
Moved a few things from quarantine to the tank today. Bought a few new corals and a pair of cardinal fish. I was afraid the clown would go after them so I’ve been keeping a close eye on them, but it doesn’t have any interest.
I also won an algae scrubber at the frag swap in Madison. The thing is awesome. I was having trouble with algae in my sand bed and after running it for 2 weeks my tank is the clearest it’s ever been.

4863F84D-2D92-45D3-B00D-F1B29595F2DE.jpeg 60533CD2-5E10-42FA-9841-4D73E48A8126.jpeg 77044BAD-96FA-4EC1-8B62-D09A3835E67A.jpeg 8BD920E5-F856-4C23-BDD2-F6E3C269016F.jpeg EE14CD80-0255-4A8B-946B-8104E049349F.jpeg D55DF768-5F88-4805-9032-318A19C233AC.jpeg 40208225-9595-4E03-90FA-E9EE169C21C3.jpeg
Nice corals and I love the cardinal fish. My sister has a pair of cardinal fish.
 
Nice build! How long have has your tank been up an running now? Do you have any updated photos of it?
 
Nice build! How long have has your tank been up an running now? Do you have any updated photos of it?
Sorry, haven’t been on here in awhile. It’s been about a year and a half now. Dealt with some vermetid snails and aptasia. Haven’t really touched it in months other than clearing aptasia.
F89C58E6-ADBA-4FA6-A7AB-BA342759B111.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new