Change my title

Coral Euphoria

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2019
Messages
134
Reaction score
612
Location
Chula Vista, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Mods,

I'm looking to remove the "Aquaculturist" under my name. It was something that I put when I was a sponsor here, but I can no longer change it back. I was just hoping to change it back to whatever is the default. Please advise!

Thanks!
 
Hello Mods,

I'm looking to remove the "Aquaculturist" under my name. It was something that I put when I was a sponsor here, but I can no longer change it back. I was just hoping to change it back to whatever is the default. Please advise!

Thanks!
Got that removed for you
 
Hello mods,
Any way to fix a typo in a Forum Thread title?
Thanks,
Keith
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 100.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new