Change schedule

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Ksmmike

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I have 2 echotech 15's gen 4 on my 120 tank. I had been using the coral vue template that I modified to run slightly higher than the original set up. I rented a par meter today and discovered my par needs to adjusted higher by quite a bit. The top levels in the tank had readings around 160 and I want it closer to 350. The bottom was reading near 30 in the corners.

My question is, how can I go about it in the software using the same template where it wont take effect right away but ramp up over time... im guessing a month? not to shock the coral. I was playing with the lights and I can easily get to where I want the par but I want to save what I adjusted in the sliders to my template over time. Or do I have to create a new template and ramp that up over time and if so, is there a setting to ramp it up?

sorry for all the questions, but I originally set up the lights and didnt mess with them at all. Now I have to as to bump the par.

thanks
Mike

Ameer214

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can use the "Acclimate timer" option. I believe it will do exactly what you are asking

OP
OP
K

Ksmmike

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can use the "Acclimate timer" option. I believe it will do exactly what you are asking
Thanks, I saw that on the computer version of the software but I cant find it on the phone version so that I can stand in front of the tank and make adjustments on the fly. Im going to Macna this weekend. I'll ask someone at the Echotech booth to show me.

Ameer214

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Select settings from the menu on the phone app and you should find it there. Have fun at MACNA, wish I was going!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 21 21.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 34.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.1%
Back