Changed scape for the Last Time

DHill6

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
2,817
Reaction score
1,696
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reefer170, BB, after trying many different things from rocks,shelves and pedestals, bonsai and cave structures this is it...Tonga branch. I used silicone to make a form then poured Marco cement in to hold the branch until dry. The following day I removed the silicone and had this, it’s not going to fall over now and fits the cube pretty well. Towards the right there’s also another Tonga branch structure, lower in height. That’s it, I’m done changing it up.
D74C1BE7-7A73-471E-AE40-C5ABAFB7C64A.jpeg
A8EBB7D5-9E46-463D-AF96-D3F5E512E424.jpeg
9D5D450F-01B4-48BA-B37A-EFF9D75EF791.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new