Chaos Killer Klambake Ends Tonight

ChaosAquaculture

Specializing in the Ridiculous
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey R2R Reefers, Brad here and I'm dropping a line to let you know about our FB Auction tonight and Sunday. We have 100 pieces up for grabs this weekend. Tonight starts ending at 8PM EST In Chaos Corals on Facebook. Be sure to check the first comment under each photo for specific end time, starting bid, minimum bid increments, etc. First one ends at 8 sharp, then another ends every 2-3 minutes after. Combine shipping on everything, Including Sundays which will also be posted today as well as our website www.chaosaquaculture.com. Our Klambakes are always a good time, even if your not a Facebook person. We always post some killer shrooms and Zoa, along with some really cool LPS, and we slide a few acro in there like clockwork. We guarantee all orders even if there is shipping error, we take great pride in the growing, fragging, packing and shipping of our coral which ultimately leads to the highest customer satisfaction, check some of our reviews. Our clients are our biggest form of advertisement, and they all keep saying the same thing, see below our checkout our FB page reviews here - https://www.facebook.com/pg/chaosaquaculture/reviews/?ref=page_internal

"First time I bought from them. everything arrived as expected with a bit of a surprise. the things I ordered arrived and were a bit bigger than I expected. very good communication as well. quick to answer". - Kirk F

"Absolutely would recommend this company!! Sent everything wrapped nicely and very professional. Frags were bagged with cups insides, bag was stapled shut then entire ordered was bagged again. All contents were stiffed with paper tightly. Heat pack was wrapped perfectly to not touch any bags directly. Can’t say enough good about the Chaos team! Got a free frag, sticker and a sucker! Hands down best shipping job I’ve had, this guy is the real deal!" - Brent W

"great service and customer safisfaction. They know what they are doing and put the product first. I have never had a problem with shipments or arrival survival." -Bucky CC

Once again we will be posting Sundays Auction today in Chaos Corals on Facebook. Tonights can be accessed by clicking Here or by clicking the link right here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.3613244078814832&type=3

Fb always breaks the link and assigns a new one when traffic to it goes up, so in the event this happens, all you have to do is go to Chaos Corals on Facebook. Click join and walah your in. The auction is pinned to the top of the group. Good luck and hope you all can make it. Below are just a few of whats up for grabs this weekend.

50.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

48.jpg

19.jpg

12.jpg

20.jpg

44.jpg

1.jpg

21.jpg

8.jpg

35.jpg
38.jpg

30.jpg

32.jpg

49.jpg

16.jpg

37.jpg

18.jpg

45.jpg

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 36.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 36 30.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 29 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back