Charts on Dashboard with myGHL vs. Local

  • Thread starter Thread starter esther
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

esther

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2019
Messages
1,794
Reaction score
2,581
Location
Long Beach, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why can't I add charts to the dashboard on myGHL the same way I can on the local dashboard? Why doesn't myGHL sync with whatever I do on the local side? What's the point of myGHL if it doesn't mirror the changes you make when you're connected to the P4 locally? Am I doing something wrong?
 
You should be able to do charts the same exact way that you do it locally also in myghl.
28A34166-6893-4436-BAA3-E7968E8074F8.png
 
Is there no way to sync them? You basically have to do the same thing twice? Once locally and once on my GHL?
Yes, they are set up seperately. The idea being (I assume) that the setup you want when you are in front of your system is different from what you want when checking from away.

For me it is. I have the feed pause/maintenance buttons prominent at home. Dont need that when I am out.

So it's a feature that I like actually.


Cheers, Tony
 
Yes, they are set up seperately. The idea being (I assume) that the setup you want when you are in front of your system is different from what you want when checking from away.

For me it is. I have the feed pause/maintenance buttons prominent at home. Dont need that when I am out.

So it's a feature that I like actually.


Cheers, Tony

It would be nice to have an option to mirror them. But you definitely make a valid point.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new