Charts on Dashboard with myGHL vs. Local

esther

View Badges
Reaction score
Why can't I add charts to the dashboard on myGHL the same way I can on the local dashboard? Why doesn't myGHL sync with whatever I do on the local side? What's the point of myGHL if it doesn't mirror the changes you make when you're connected to the P4 locally? Am I doing something wrong?

Tristren

View Badges
Reaction score
Is there no way to sync them? You basically have to do the same thing twice? Once locally and once on my GHL?
Yes, they are set up seperately. The idea being (I assume) that the setup you want when you are in front of your system is different from what you want when checking from away.

For me it is. I have the feed pause/maintenance buttons prominent at home. Dont need that when I am out.

So it's a feature that I like actually.

Cheers, Tony

OP
esther

esther

View Badges
Reaction score
Yes, they are set up seperately. The idea being (I assume) that the setup you want when you are in front of your system is different from what you want when checking from away.

For me it is. I have the feed pause/maintenance buttons prominent at home. Dont need that when I am out.

So it's a feature that I like actually.

Cheers, Tony
It would be nice to have an option to mirror them. But you definitely make a valid point.

Is it HARD or EASY for you to keep your corals colorful? (check all that apply)

• SPS Hard

Votes: 332 61.1%
  • SPS Easy

Votes: 135 24.9%
  • LPS Hard

Votes: 83 15.3%
  • LPS Easy

Votes: 359 66.1%
  • Zoas Hard

Votes: 54 9.9%
  • Zoas Easy

Votes: 353 65.0%