Chasing Coral (Netflix)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Frop
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Frop

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2016
Messages
1,256
Reaction score
1,064
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just started watching this (a couple minutes in). Looks like they took tons of coral photos.
 
I was actually on one the dives with them in the end credits. Went to the coral spawn at the Flower Gardens (offshore Texas) for five days with the Harte Research Inst. and Jeff Orlowski was on board filming with Andrew Ackerman. They were my bunk mates and saved my rear with Scopalamine patches. I was a very fortunate guest of HRI on that trip. Great guys and they made a great film. Following them on night dives was fantastic because of the massive video/lighting rigs they had! Spread the word! Go watch Chasing Ice too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new