Chattanooga Reef Club revival?

Striike

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mostly seeing if anyone is paying attention here. We had our first, in many years, reef club meeting last Saturday at Glenn's house. Be nice if we had a place to talk shop. I don't mind Facebook, but it feels less "organized." Anyway, if no one responds, I have my answer.

This is Lang, btw. For those that attended.

Strawberry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mostly seeing if anyone is paying attention here. We had our first, in many years, reef club meeting last Saturday at Glenn's house. Be nice if we had a place to talk shop. I don't mind Facebook, but it feels less "organized." Anyway, if no one responds, I have my answer.

This is Lang, btw. For those that attended.
Where is this being announced??? I didn’t see anything on Facebook. Is it called Chattanooga reef club or East Tennessee Reef Club? I hate that I missed a meet.

GrouperBait

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where is this being announced??? I didn’t see anything on Facebook. Is it called Chattanooga reef club or East Tennessee Reef Club? I hate that I missed a meet.
Strawberry, I announced it here and you replied to it in a different thread...? Also on Facebook.

Lang, I think we will continue to do some stuff here but no one is getting the notifications so mostly just Facebook

Strawberry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Strawberry, I announced it here and you replied to it in a different thread...? Also on Facebook.

Lang, I think we will continue to do some stuff here but no one is getting the notifications so mostly just Facebook
My bad, I must’ve forgotten to put it on my calendar. I’ll add the Facebook page to my notification list that way I don’t miss any posts.

fullmonti

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you will only get notices of new posts in threads you have already posted in.

For anyone who didn't make it to the meeting, it was great to see so many interested reefers in the area. Hope we can keep up the momentum.

Strawberry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you will only get notices of new posts in threads you have already posted in.

For anyone who didn't make it to the meeting, it was great to see so many interested reefers in the area. Hope we can keep up the momentum.

dang I missed another meet???? I followed the Facebook page and the latest post on there is from like September 2019. I hate that I missed another! What if we made a group on messenger or something?

Brittmcoleman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious... are you guys the closest club to southern ky? It’s okay if no one knows. I was not sure where to look. Thank you.

fullmonti

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There should be clubs in Nashville and Knoxville and I think there is a place on this forum to check locations of local clubs. If you look at the bottom of this page and click on Tennessee right next to Chattanooga Reef Club it lists some more clubs. Hope that helps

Brittmcoleman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There should be clubs in Nashville and Knoxville and I think there is a place on this forum to check locations of local clubs. If you look at the bottom of this page and click on Tennessee right next to Chattanooga Reef Club it lists some more clubs. Hope that helps
Thank you!!!

GrouperBait

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For anyone following this thread: I created another thread within the group to try to keep all the reef club meetings in one place!

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back