Biocube 29 AIO

Strawberry

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2019
Messages
768
Reaction score
1,011
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am so inconsistent about updating on here because I mostly document my tank progress on Instagram, but here goes. I started my biocube in August of 2019, and here we are almost a year later. I’ve killed a few corals and learned a lot about patience!

August 2019
F16C1C27-ECB0-4E2C-BAC3-949F4CC85160.jpeg


July 2020
AF3A5488-C14D-4184-A6FB-DFDC167F9E7A.jpeg

My AIO chambers
9AABA80C-470E-464D-982D-8B2C8134CBC4.jpeg
 
Good decision getting the AquaMaxx hob skimmmer
 
Yeah, I feed heavily because I have a ton of anemones and love feeding my corals lots of reef roids and phyto. So that skimmer has done a great job @JustDewwit
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new