cheap aio tanks?

  • Thread starter Thread starter stE26wy14
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

stE26wy14

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2024
Messages
7,186
Reaction score
4,303
Location
new jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im THINKING of getting a new nano or 20gal-below tank
im looking at the under 200$ range, preferably under $150-under$100
I feel like there might be a lot of unknown choices, like the tideline aio series, I didn't know about them, but, I wanna hear other options!
or maybe if anybody knows any good under $500 30+gal tanks
 
Sometimes its better to focus on accomplishing a goal rather than spreading yourself too thin..
 
Innovative Marine Fusion 15. Great little tank, fits the budget and can fit it with equipment as cheap or as expensive as you want.
 
any frag tanks?
There are options, like the jbj 20g frag tank. But, with how you and your tank is doing, I wouldn't reccomend getting a frag tank. It would be very difficult to maintain.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new