• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cheap corals

PocketClam

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome animals and ridiculous prices, OP is also really pleasant and patient with communication when you're figuring out what to grab from their stock.
Awesome experience all around, thanks again!

Jeight

Mumble
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 200.00 box arrived yesterday and all I can say is WOW!! From the careful packaging (Heavy Box with a Styro inside and heat sealed thick bags that were never going to burst) to the very nice assortment of healthy specimens..I couldn't be happier. 10/10 will order again.

Also due to scheduling conflicts and an unexpected trip on my part ThatGuy really went the extra mile to ensure that things went as smoothly as possible.

Maddlesrain

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah everything i still have
Gobstopper 7pp
Emeralds on fire 4pp
Sunny d 7pp
Fruit loops 3pp
2 no name zoas 1pp
Pandoras 5pp
Bob marlies 4pp
Goblin on fire 10pp
La Lakers 3pp
Grandis paly 5pp
Nuclear yellow paly 5pp
Bam bam 3pp

Any chance the pink hippos will be fraggable again in a bit?

OP
OP
Tegridy Reef

Tegridy Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
My 200.00 box arrived yesterday and all I can say is WOW!! From the careful packaging (Heavy Box with a Styro inside and heat sealed thick bags that were never going to burst) to the very nice assortment of healthy specimens..I couldn't be happier. 10/10 will order again.

Also due to scheduling conflicts and an unexpected trip on my part ThatGuy really went the extra mile to ensure that things went as smoothly as possible.
Thanks for the great review really appreciate your business thank you

SeZMehK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was busy yesterday to post about my package that I received. The corals that I ordered were packed so carefully! The corals themselves were in great shape. I couldn't be more happier. I will definitely order again.

OP
OP
Tegridy Reef

Tegridy Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I was busy yesterday to post about my package that I received. The corals that I ordered were packed so carefully! The corals themselves were in great shape. I couldn't be more happier. I will definitely order again.
Thanks for the feed back glad everything was in good order thank u

Maddlesrain

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can make some frags of pink hippos

Sweet!
I think I have to hold off for another few weeks, but I’ll check back in about getting some frags! I want to get a polyp or two of as many zoas as I can that I don’t have haha.

damselindistress

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah
Stylopora
Rainbow monti
Red cap
Jedi mind trick
sand dollar porites
Mystic monti
Could get ya a nice pack of some easy stuff I'll have to see what else i have
Thanks, I have a birdsnest that’s on its way out I’m afraid. I think I damaged it with flow from a new gyre, it lost some polyps on all the tips and now they’ve turned black ughh. I have a forest fire digi that may or may not be succumbing to stn also. The only sps I have that’s doing decent is an Ora red planet, a purple stylo and blue digitata. Got a tenuis that’s losing its tissue and a birthday cake acro that can’t decide if it’s going to rally or kick up its heels. In fairness, I’ve changed lighting and flow so much over the last few months trying to find the right combo that I’ve brought it all on myself I’m sure. I’m going to wait a few weeks and let everything stabilize but I’m definitely going to need to replace some sps and I’ll circle back up with you if that’s okay. Thanks!

OP
OP
Tegridy Reef

Tegridy Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Thanks, I have a birdsnest that’s on its way out I’m afraid. I think I damaged it with flow from a new gyre, it lost some polyps on all the tips and now they’ve turned black ughh. I have a forest fire digi that may or may not be succumbing to stn also. The only sps I have that’s doing decent is an Ora red planet, a purple stylo and blue digitata. Got a tenuis that’s losing its tissue and a birthday cake acro that can’t decide if it’s going to rally or kick up its heels. In fairness, I’ve changed lighting and flow so much over the last few months trying to find the right combo that I’ve brought it all on myself I’m sure. I’m going to wait a few weeks and let everything stabilize but I’m definitely going to need to replace some sps and I’ll circle back up with you if that’s okay. Thanks!
Sounds good

Maddlesrain

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
511efd6b5b330b1241b4e73fe8dc9014.jpg

Just curious what these are?
And these
9bad83bf0aa4f8284a9055f655fb2bfe.jpg

f1f54a267bee25501d92c145c8d6172f.jpg

After searching the list those didn’t look familiar.

Also curious if you have anymore rainbow infusions?

I’m going to go for 1-3 polyps of everything else you listed out as well in a few weeks. If you have these what are the prices per polyp?
And how much lead time do you like for orders to cut / let things heal?

Thanks!:)

What Rim on a Tank Suits You? (Choose All That Apply)

• Rimless

Votes: 28 49.1%
  • Full frame

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • Euro Brace

Votes: 22 38.6%
  • All of the above

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • Other (Please explain)

Votes: 1 1.8%
Back