• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

CHEAP DBZ Zoas

  • Thread starter Thread starter ddiver
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ddiver

Fragging Extraordinaire
View Badges
Joined
Nov 9, 2008
Messages
1,275
Reaction score
52
Location
Coral Heaven
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 frags of Ktar's DBZs i need gone....

15 polyp frag-$225 shipped
12 polyp frag-$200 shipped

IMG_0755.jpg
 
I already have these and I'm tempted. My favorite zoa in my tank by far. So bright they're crazy and that's a heck of a deal. Good luck to yah!
 
Thanks for the kind words guys...I've been getting bombed with Pms and will respond in order.
 
Those prices are insane for DBZ easy no brainer here
 
I have another 12 polyp frag up for grabs. Same crazy deal. $200 shipped!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new