Cheap frags

frankiereef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2018
Messages
151
Reaction score
70
Location
Maryland
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some of the pictures are the mothers and not for sale. I am willing to frag it for $20 each piece. (Green anemone carpet, red motipora, hollywood stunner, purple birdsnest coral, green hydnophora.

hydnophora
reef tank 017.JPG
reef tank 015.JPG
reef tank 001.JPG
reef tank 007.JPG
reef tank 006.JPG
 
Send me a picture of the chalice and carpet pic of the frags please I’m in va
 
The picture of the Hollywood stunner is the frag. Have 3 more additional to this. It’s around 2” each. Can send more pictures tomorrow. The carper is similar size. Light is off for today.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new