• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cheap, Tiny, Effective. Pico/nano algae and media reactors now available!

it seems that you have gone out of business as far as I’ve been able to find, I doubt you’ll see this but if you do, would you mind sharing the model I have a 3d printer and would love to make this, thanks
 
it seems that you have gone out of business as far as I’ve been able to find, I doubt you’ll see this but if you do, would you mind sharing the model I have a 3d printer and would love to make this, thanks
You could get a Two little fishies little reactor
 
I’ll take 2 algae reactors and 2 large mini reactors and 2 pumps (planning on daisy plumbing)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new