Cheap (Used) dry good available now!!

Item Price
1-150$
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Teen reefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 24, 2020
Messages
135
Reaction score
95
Location
Dallas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I'm currently in the process of dismantling my reef tank and I have some equipment that I need off my hands and is selling for cheap now! and I am located in north Texas (Dallas area)
if interested please text me at 915-300-9996 for photos and availability
currently available:

Aquaillumination 16HD reef 1X - 125$
Thermolcontrol (75 Watt) aquarium heater 1X - 40$
 
I'll take the AI Prime 16HD, texted.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new