Cheaper Reefmat Replacement Rolls

  • Thread starter Thread starter TX_REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TX_REEF

Kessil Fanboy
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2023
Messages
5,296
Reaction score
6,255
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
My available time to contribute here has been limited due to a new job, but I did want to share this in case it helps others here on the forum save some money.

https://amzn.to/4jalOYT

I bought these which are a great replacement for reefmat 500 rolls from Red Sea which in many cases I have seen now cost $20+ per roll. Buy multi-packs to save more. These work great for me after a couple months of testing. I know there’s be cheaper options via alibaba, temu etc. but personally I stick with Amazon for convenience.


20260919_095933_4DBD1804-8F14-4462-A81F-7B26D917FB58.png


20260919_095938_8E3B286F-914C-4E2C-A8AA-45FA65F60542.png
 
My available time to contribute here has been limited due to a new job, but I did want to share this in case it helps others here on the forum save some money.

https://amzn.to/4jalOYT

I bought these which are a great replacement for reefmat 500 rolls from Red Sea which in many cases I have seen now cost $20+ per roll. Buy multi-packs to save more. These work great for me after a couple months of testing. I know there’s be cheaper options via alibaba, temu etc. but personally I stick with Amazon for convenience.


20260919_095933_4DBD1804-8F14-4462-A81F-7B26D917FB58.png


20260919_095938_8E3B286F-914C-4E2C-A8AA-45FA65F60542.png
Interesting 🤔
 
I keep costs down by not using mechanical filtration.

Do you know how does the cost on these compare to the other mediums like hang-on filter carts, filter socks, etc?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new