• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

CheatoC gor sale sandwich bag

Esquire805

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2016
Messages
970
Reaction score
186
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need to get some cheatomorphia out the way I think I can make 10 bags 21 shipped. Nice and healthy
20190619_184432.jpg
20190619_184432.jpg
20190619_184350.jpg
20190619_184340.jpg


20190619_184430.jpg
 
Also if your address is not on your paypal send it also but as of now everyone is good. It's really thick I think I have more then I thought cause its compacted I think I can make 10 more bags probably more

15614824938877038958421964229447.jpg
 
Sent out will load tracking later about 7 more
 
All others orders shipped will give tracking later
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new