Check it out......SUPERMAN CHALICE FUTURE LE!!!!

JOSE CASAS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The cat is ot of the bag, future LE SUPERMAN CHALICE. This is insane and also dev a green rim. D@# I love this hobby lol! Another WWC & JOSE CASAS CORAL.

supermanchalice.jpg

dieselab

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not going to BS here, but it looks like some of the other Aussie pieces coming in. I am a big fan of the whole Tyree LE/AE, but the last few LE/AE pieces are either just to similar to another LE/AE piece or just not really eye candy.

ptownreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This one looks really similar to one I saw recently that came out of Kupang. Does anyone know where it was imported from?

Nice piece!!

OP
OP
JOSE CASAS

JOSE CASAS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not going to BS here, but it looks like some of the other Aussie pieces coming in. I am a big fan of the whole Tyree LE/AE, but the last few LE/AE pieces are either just to similar to another LE/AE piece or just not really eye candy.
Not this one! With those colors and green rim I dont think so. We have had this for a while and have not seen another the same.

ptownreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jose, you must have every LE that has ever come out. I'd love to see some shots of the rest of your collection. I know chalices can be a little camera shy sometimes. lol

OP
OP
JOSE CASAS

JOSE CASAS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jose, you must have every LE that has ever come out. I'd love to see some shots of the rest of your collection. I know chalices can be a little camera shy sometimes. lol
I have many but not all as buety is in the eye of the beholder. At one point I had 97 chalice pieces but have recently reduced to 47 and yes a bit camera shy but from time to time I catch them off guard lol! My thing is sps and chalices plus some of everything else.

JGoslee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jose you should start a tank thread so we can see your tank all of your corals. I for one would like to see 47 different chalices!

Texas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I have one that looks just like it.Don't really know where I got it.Wife has the camera in Dallas picking up some new chalices so when she gets back I will post and we can compare.

grknyer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome find guys!!! Keep up the good work. I can't wait to get mine!! Christmas is coming early for me this year!!!!:bigsmile:

droblack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Superman Frag

SupermanFrag.jpg

This is a very cool new coral that you just have to see, pics do not do justice. Loving my 2 eye frag, can't wait till it grows into a nice colony like yours Jose!

Jabis96

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow that thing is sick. when are the frags going to be available lol

ptownreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm definately going to get some of the superman! The more photos of this one I see the more I want it. Congratulations on another amazing LE Jose!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 60 33.5%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 47 26.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 58 32.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back