Check It Out!

Rocky Mountain Frags

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2007
Messages
716
Reaction score
86
Location
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm getting some crazy pigmentation going on with my E-Corals Unkown frag. All the new growth around the edge is bright pink. I didn't believe that it would stay that way, but it has been like this for the last 3 months or so and is getting better and better. I sure hope it stay that way! :nerd:

4194396528_7a45803cfa_o.jpg
 
Sweet piece. Take another pic a month from now to let us know how it's growing out.
 
Thanks everyone. I'm really enjoying this piece.
I will take another pic of it in a month or so.
I believe that E-Corals was an online vendor that is no longer in business. Hopefully someone can clarify. Mark?
 
Even without the pink that's the nicest looking e-corals Ive ever seen!

Then again, I don't really recall seeing Marks...
 
Thanks everyone. I'm really enjoying this piece.
I will take another pic of it in a month or so.
I believe that E-Corals was an online vendor that is no longer in business. Hopefully someone can clarify. Mark?

Yes Jared, you are correct. It was on an old etailer. Since they had no idea what it was, they called it the e-corals unknown. I have my guesses now that I have a decent sized colony. I am glad you are liking it Jared; it looks like you are giving it a decent amount of light. I've had if for a few years and through all the battles and switching out of corals, its still in my display. Top down, it is even better.

Old school pieces rock ;)

ExoticFrags.us - Corals
 
That is just amazing. I would love to get a piece of that one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new