Check My Torch Flow

  • Thread starter Thread starter rmcrom
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
It seems pretty intense. I’m new with torches myself, it’s in higher flow than mine and I was worried mine is getting to much flow.
 
Yeah, I'd turn it down some; you want to make sure detritus doesn't settle on it, but this seems like too much flow. Here are some good examples.

 
I went ahead and glued it to a rubble and moved it down to the sand.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new