check out my red planet

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wiz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Wiz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2014
Messages
4,317
Reaction score
2,639
Location
Allenstown nh
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know it's not lookin so hot, but keep in mind it just went through a tank move. Its getting better.:-) any way, it was growing on my overflow. When I pulled it away it came in one piece. Thought it was cool.

20160615_151814-1.jpg


20160911_210124.jpg


20160911_210036.jpg


20160911_210103.jpg
 
That's crazy looking hah surprised it came off in one piece you should glue it down flat I bet it would take off in growth !
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new