check out my weslo brain frags!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Adam10045
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Adam10045

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
188
Reaction score
14
Location
Benton, AR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i took some frags of my wesle and they are doing GREAT!!! :) first picture is the mother colony and the last three pics are the frags.


brain1.jpg
brain4.jpg
brain7.jpg
brain6.jpg
 
Interesting, how long did it take them to heal up? and how did you make the cuts? anotherwords each frag had part of a mouth or what?

Very cool though
 
I have seen this done more then you would think and they all worked well...it was actually amazing how fast they healed....nice thread keep us posted.
 
Yes keep us posted and great job!
 
I am gonna try it :xd:

with a rainbow wellso
 
Dang now we'll have to buy these rainbows from Josh in little pieces! HA!

No seriously Josh take a lot of pics and document it here in the LPS forum. I want to see this!
 
Dang now we'll have to buy these rainbows from Josh in little pieces! HA!

No seriously Josh take a lot of pics and document it here in the LPS forum. I want to see this!


will do

Wont be till next week till I get to it, headed to MAX for a week
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new