• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rainbow and watermelon plate corals

Item Price
170
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Ryanliyikun

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
78
Reaction score
47
Location
98037
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Have a few nice frags of rainbow diaseris plate coral and watermelon diaseris plate coral, $170 plus shipping per pair

Mother plates in the last picture (before making them into frags)

I also have some other coral frags in other posts, can ship together

IMG_1280.jpeg
IMG_1281.jpeg
Image.jpeg
 
Pair #2 also reserved; #3 still available

I also have individual watermelon plate frags available for about $50~60 each with size similar to those in the photos
 
Last edited:
#3 on hold. I should have a few more frags available in 3-6 months
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new