Check out the bubble where’s yours?

Stephen8169301

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 26, 2022
Messages
2,050
Reaction score
5,399
Location
langhorne
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
IMG_7108.jpeg
 
I can't even get a good pic because my BTA decided the back side of my rocks is where he wants to live now. All I can see is the top 1/4 of the tips of the tentacles flowing. :frowning-face:
 
Mine just split into 4. Trying to sell them for $30-$40 locally and no buyers. LoL. But fish store sells them for $100.

PXL_20230430_191958277-01.jpeg
Isn’t that always the way?! I ended up giving a 10” RBTA to a friend because I couldn’t have 3 huge ones anymore. Mine love to get HUGE before splitting.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new