Just Another Not So Nano Tank

JustAnotherNanoTank

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 29, 2019
Messages
828
Reaction score
1,237
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back at it again! Excited to be in another tank for sure. Love the dimensions of this one. 32x24x24 This one will be mostly SPS. Where’s all my Colorado reefers at!?

Colorado Springs

XR15 G6 Blue
Trigger 36 Ruby
Vectra S2
Maxspect 2K


20260904_204024_3934371A-BD98-4B85-833F-2547F4921F22.png


20260904_204024_A8AF8DBB-A11B-4F9A-9FA3-AB5614BECDCF.png

Used one of my old outboard cowlings as a light hood.
 
Love the outboard cowling, it looks quite natural to me, so. I like it 🙃

Good luck with your build!
 
Love the outboard cowling, it looks quite natural to me, so. I like it 🙃

Good luck with your build!
Thank you! This was just the beginning after getting set up. I’m taking it slow on this reef. I’ve done tank where I did way too much in the beginning and it was just complicated. This one is starting simple.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new