Check out these very Cherry Euphyllia!

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2007
Messages
9,254
Reaction score
5,767
Location
SE Michigan
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Find em on the site here: https://cherrycorals.com/collections/ultra-euphyllia-and-elegance

They are all 20% off for labor day!

5540.jpg


5532.jpg


5523.jpg
 
I can't wait to see the lemon drop splatter grown out! Thank you Cherry Corals for offering this one of a kind frag up for sale! Ill take good care of it 😝
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new