Check Out This Crazy Acro

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wolff92
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Wolff92

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2015
Messages
145
Reaction score
80
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is probably one of my favorites in my tank. I just got it about two weeks ago. It was partially STNing but since being in my tank it has colored up and stopped STNing completely. I love this thing. Anyone have similar pieces?


Also check out this yellow milli I just picked up. Still stressed from shipping but it will color up nice!

image.jpg


image.jpg
 
If dnt mind me asking i dnt want take away from your thread here...what lights do you run?
 
it looks like the asd cotton candy acro
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new