Check out this guy dancing!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter btkrausen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
[video=youtube;2_0dLDsc-Vw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_0dLDsc-Vw&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/video]
 
Last edited:
Lol my favorite is the first I saw, David Elsewhere (Hint, wait for the white dude)
[video=youtube;4YJ3BTKMILw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YJ3BTKMILw[/video]
 
Call it whatever. Break dancing, poping, line dance, square dance... Yeah I may be a lil on the red neck err uh appalachain american side. But I would still have to say that that guy has some serious talent! Very entertaining, thanks for sharing.
 
HAHA yeah you guys are old....Dubstep isn't the type of dancing, but rather the type of music. Dubstep is an electronic based music with heavy bass, usually remixes of previously popular mainstream songs.

That dude is in the dance group remote kontro. Here they are:
[video=youtube_share;RCr7ujuESnk]http://youtu.be/RCr7ujuESnk[/video]

Glad you posted this :)

fantastic track
 
Alright... since we are getting our dubstep on in here.

[video=youtube_share;Q8tXLODrF3I]http://youtu.be/Q8tXLODrF3I[/video]
 
Alright... since we are getting our dubstep on in here.

[video=youtube_share;Q8tXLODrF3I]http://youtu.be/Q8tXLODrF3I[/video]

c17d1955-1953-4cb2-9b4f-d0acfc3fdde3.jpg
 
Those guys are great! If I tried to manipulate my bones like that, I'd never get them back in their sockets!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new