Check out this sweet angel!

yeah i seen that. divers den is my 510pm ritual monday through friday. they usually have alot of hard to find/rare fish up there
 
Pretty fish!! Don't know if I could pay that, though?! :neutral:
 
That fish is gorgeous. I don't think I could justify a livestock purchase with that big of a price tag. Maybe when I set my more elaborate tank, I could justify the price. :)
 
That's a pretty common hybrid right now, I would guess some of that orange will fade as it gets older. It's a neat fish, but for me there's a lot of other things to do with nine hundred.

I think PAF had the same hybrid listed in their last update @ 1/3 the price...
 
Beautiful looking fish, although could not afford that price tag on one fish... now if someone wanted to give it to me I would not refuse ;)
 
Another one on my list would be a red sea regal angel, man are they cool fish. I saw a thread with one that unfortunetaly would not eat. When I find a good one for an okay price I will jump on it. I am really starting to like angelfish, so long as they stay reef safe :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new