Check out what DD has!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter JasonK84
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
There is usually a 15% off coupon available every month (delivered with a live shipment)... Even better deals (flash sales, 20-30% off) seem to happen at least once a month.
 
I don't know if it's this fish, but I was reading about the deepwater basslet and it costs so much because it lives a few hundred feet down and it's a whole process for divers to get that deep and back up.

Is it harmful to keep a deepwater fish in a shallow tank? It's accustomed to those pressures and keeping it in a shallow environment may be the equivalent of us breathing helium all the time, lol. Like a fish on whip-its.
 
I don't know if it's this fish, but I was reading about the deepwater basslet and it costs so much because it lives a few hundred feet down and it's a whole process for divers to get that deep and back up.

Is it harmful to keep a deepwater fish in a shallow tank? It's accustomed to those pressures and keeping it in a shallow environment may be the equivalent of us breathing helium all the time, lol. Like a fish on whip-its.
I know that LA lists the candy basslet as care level easy. It is a deep water fish and you can find them pretty regular on DD if you want to spend $650 on a 3" fish.
 
I found a clarion, 2” from a local reefer shutting down their tank. They divorced and had no idea what it is. I am picking bit up in. About 2 weeks.
Curious, what does one pay for a $7,500 fish in the event of divorce? What is the I can't pass that up price? And how do they not know what they have? If I had a $7500 fish swimming around my tank I'd know it.
 
They had a white moray eel yesterday that only gets to 8 inches that I wanted to pull the trigger on and it looks like someone snagged it overnight.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new