• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Checking interest Palau Nepthea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this hug colony of this coral that has been aquacultured and the frags will be 3rd generation. It really has over grown the area it is in so I need to cut it back some. So of the frags will be 1''-2'' and I will have a few that will be 3''-4''. I have seen on other sites a 1'' frag go for $40-$70, I think I will offer the 1''-2'' frags for $25 and the 3''-4'' frags for $40. I will take pics of frags once cut and set on frag disk for healing. Prices do not include shipping but that usually runs using USPS express about $25 with the new increase in charges. I will have frags of this by this weekend and will need to heal for a week or so for shipping. IF you are interested in a frag of this and size, please post here.... Time of interested parties will be used for the line of frags availiable.......Here is a crappy pic of mother colony:
DSCN0538.jpg

DSCN0537.jpg

OP
OP
Azurel

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Or I will sell the whole thing for $100+ shipping.....Either way just checking interest....

thebigfutro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Scavenger

Hello,
If there are any scraps left put me on the list. Thanks.
James

OP
OP
Azurel

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sold......Thanks David, I hope it does as well for you as it did for me. In a 150 it should get huge......I have it in a 40g and it is taking over part of the tank, this will give me more room for Rics and zoa/palys.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 30 21.6%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 101 72.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.3%
Back