• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Checking interest Palau Nepthea

  • Thread starter Thread starter Azurel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Joined
May 13, 2006
Messages
7,482
Reaction score
44
Location
Kalamazoo Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this hug colony of this coral that has been aquacultured and the frags will be 3rd generation. It really has over grown the area it is in so I need to cut it back some. So of the frags will be 1''-2'' and I will have a few that will be 3''-4''. I have seen on other sites a 1'' frag go for $40-$70, I think I will offer the 1''-2'' frags for $25 and the 3''-4'' frags for $40. I will take pics of frags once cut and set on frag disk for healing. Prices do not include shipping but that usually runs using USPS express about $25 with the new increase in charges. I will have frags of this by this weekend and will need to heal for a week or so for shipping. IF you are interested in a frag of this and size, please post here.... Time of interested parties will be used for the line of frags availiable.......Here is a crappy pic of mother colony:
DSCN0538.jpg

DSCN0537.jpg
 
Or I will sell the whole thing for $100+ shipping.....Either way just checking interest....
 
Scavenger

Hello,
If there are any scraps left put me on the list. Thanks.
James
 
Sold......Thanks David, I hope it does as well for you as it did for me. In a 150 it should get huge......I have it in a 40g and it is taking over part of the tank, this will give me more room for Rics and zoa/palys.....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new