Chelle's Ocean..... :)

Chelle's Ocean

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my mini version of everything I love about this great hobby, all snug in one big tank :)

This will be the beginning of my thread, not so much a 'build' as lol- it's already put together....
but more of just sharing of photos/updates of the life I put back into it:)

This tank has been recently filled with freshwater to test for leaks and other plumbing issues -
and I am "hoping" on kicking it into gear before the end of this month- if all goes right :)

I will be working on this tank 'in between' working on my fish room - so this particular tank will be a slow-growing tank :)

Pics to follow as R2R states the photo is "too big" - so I have to resize it.

:):) :) :) which is cool- gives me time to take more photos, lol

Welcome your visit, your comments, your suggestions - and look forward to filling this baby up - then go back and watch the photos from start to finish lol :)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

mallorieGgator

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't wait to see pictures! :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
Chelle's Ocean

Chelle's Ocean

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok- have been dealing with photobucket for abit- sorting photos I haven't seen in awhile, lol

let's see if this works:
The best photos and videos | Photobucket

A few pics of my old tank - with canopy/stand, and a shot of the tank as it is now - although I do not have the lights on it, you can see that it is an empty canvas just waiting to become a work of art lol

Tomorrow I will start taking current photos for this thread- and continue from there :)

OP
OP
Chelle's Ocean

Chelle's Ocean

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol- ok well have to play with it more- as I obviously typed something wrong - MONTY was my haddoni carpet, and he was awesome - not sure why my quotation marks became weird, lol- but that's what I get for not being on photobucket for so long, lol

so...that is the start of my pics- I have to take more- let me know your thoughts as I progress -

OP
OP
Chelle's Ocean

Chelle's Ocean

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
002 (800x600).jpg
lol ok figured it out (resizing, lol) :) this is better than clicking on each link I put up :)

OP
OP
Chelle's Ocean

Chelle's Ocean

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update- had put this off during holidays- but back to it :)
Think we have "tweaked" the overflow issue- there was just so much flow still coming from the tank into the sock- does not pass it, just pours over it rushing thru refugium- but hopefully what we are trying now will work- doing a test run - so my fingers are crossed that this is the last 'test' and I can get back to it! lol

OP
OP
Chelle's Ocean

Chelle's Ocean

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:( and that light there on top- my baby, lol- I love it... but that is what broke (as posted in other link) - gotta get it fixed before any coral can even be imagined to be put in :( so that is another project coming....

OP
OP
Chelle's Ocean

Chelle's Ocean

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef tank.. should be called $ vacuum.
lol- shhhh my husband will agree with you :)

Ok so this is possibly the SLOWEST build in build thread history- but I am still plugging along.
Our plumbing issue is fixed- knock on wood, have had it running this entire time- no leaks.
I am picking up pieces of rock here/there- but definitely need to get a few big pieces for my aquascaping ideas-

Back