Chem Blue

stephenm894

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two clowns a Goni and a clove polyp right now. My tank has been running for roughly 3 weeks just wondering if it would be a bad idea to use some chem blue….

alxrosco

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t think you need it. The tank should be about to get established//finish cycling, I would test For ammonia, nitrates and phosphates starting In few weeks, and adopt good habits, like not over feeding, and doing regular water changes. I have been doing this for few years now, and I have used Chemi-pure few times, but not for long term.

OP
OP
stephenm894

stephenm894

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t think you need it. The tank should be about to get established//finish cycling, I would test For ammonia, nitrates and phosphates starting In few weeks, and adopt good habits, like not over feeding, and doing regular water changes. I have been doing this for few years now, and I have used Chemi-pure few times, but not for long term.
Finally picked up red sea blue bucket for $65 175 gallons I hope that was a good price…..

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back