Switching alkalinity products

Sophie"s mom

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2023
Messages
3,601
Reaction score
4,533
Location
Va.
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon everyone, as the title say, I am going to be switching from Sea Chem reef carbonate to Sea Chem Fusion 2 and I have a question. I have posed this question twice thru email directly to Sea Chem, but have yet to get a reply. My question is will I dose the same amount? I use an auto doser and have it dialed in to keep my tank between 9.5 and 9.9. When I switch, will I need to adjust, or will it stay the same? I know I will need to do nightly monitoring of course, just wondering if anyone here has made that switch, and how they worked.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 45 33.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new