Chemi pure question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Drs1685
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Drs1685

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2015
Messages
84
Reaction score
17
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so I recently upgraded to a IM lagoon 25 from a IM 10g nano, I've been running A couple pouches of chemi pure blue nano in my media basket but I recently purchased the desktop reactor and started running gfo. My question is, do I need to continue to use the chemi pure now that I'm running the reactor or should I continue using both?
 
I would drop the chemipure. If I'm not mistaken Chemipure has a mixture of both GFO and GAC. If you want, you can run some GAC in a small media bag to make up for the loss of the GAC in Chemipure.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new