Cherry Bomb

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2016
Messages
4,346
Reaction score
2,273
Location
Allentown PA
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Very interested in buying this frag but I want to see some of yalls pictures and not just the sellers.

If you have one, post it up. I also have never seen a colony of it so wondering how it looks when it grows out
 
cwbspMv.jpg
 
Very interested in buying this frag but I want to see some of yalls pictures and not just the sellers.

If you have one, post it up. I also have never seen a colony of it so wondering how it looks when it grows out

What vendor sells it?
 
Nice, I got a frag coming nexr week, nice to see what it'll become.
Thanks for posting
 
Good luck Cody :D I prefer white light pictures, but any tenuis I've had always has strikingly intense coloration, most colorful acro in the tank ... till I killed them all. :( Me and tenuis just don't get along.
 
Good luck Cody :D I prefer white light pictures, but any tenuis I've had always has strikingly intense coloration, most colorful acro in the tank ... till I killed them all. :( Me and tenuis just don't get along.

You sure have no problem growing anything else haha! Your tank is one of the nicest out there.
 
I saw this on FB but it was sold out pretty much right away haha, which I completely understand
Same..
I saw it posted on three different group pages, and I became more hooked each time I saw it!
There’s a depth of red/pink brilliance to those polyps I haven’t seen before, it’s really stunning!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new