• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cherry Coral Experience

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

gwhook

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just recieved my first purchase from Cherry Corals today. I have to say out of all my purchases that wer made via the net this was the best.. The frags looked as good or better than pictured. Most of the order was play/zoas and the frag plugs were in little cups to keep them from rolling around. I have made pircases in the past and found the seller used lighting and zoomed in to make things look more colorful and larger than they actially are. Not Cherry, the frags are great. I figure if I will tell people about my bad exp with purchases why not praise the good.

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Moved to appropriate Vendor Feedback Forum.

Johmanda

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree 100% I've only been in the hobby 1 year. My first corals were from Cherry Corals. They came in healthy, as pictured and are still going great.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 187 71.4%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 19 7.3%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.7%
Back