Cherry Coral Experience

  • Thread starter Thread starter gwhook
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gwhook

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2012
Messages
770
Reaction score
0
Location
Claxton
Just recieved my first purchase from Cherry Corals today. I have to say out of all my purchases that wer made via the net this was the best.. The frags looked as good or better than pictured. Most of the order was play/zoas and the frag plugs were in little cups to keep them from rolling around. I have made pircases in the past and found the seller used lighting and zoomed in to make things look more colorful and larger than they actially are. Not Cherry, the frags are great. I figure if I will tell people about my bad exp with purchases why not praise the good.
 
Moved to appropriate Vendor Feedback Forum.
 
I agree 100% I've only been in the hobby 1 year. My first corals were from Cherry Corals. They came in healthy, as pictured and are still going great.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new