Cherry Corals did it again!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zack
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Zack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2012
Messages
2,157
Reaction score
24
Location
Knoxville, Tn
I received my second pack from Brett saturday and just like the first time i was extremely impressed! My oblivious and red oxide frags were GIGANTIC and looked great. On top of that I asked Brett about another frag on the day of shipping and he just threw it in the box for free! Keep up the good work Cherry Corals!
 
Not sure if regular people can post in here so my post might get deleted but I'd just like to say that i was extremely impressed with my first experience with cherry corals. I was amazed at the level of patience they took to make sure sps frags were fully colored, encrusting, and healthy before shipping...and the expert way they were packaged and shipped. I just made my second order from them myself.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Not sure if regular people can post in here so my post might get deleted but I'd just like to say that i was extremely impressed with my first experience with cherry corals. I was amazed at the level of patience they took to make sure sps frags were fully colored, encrusting, and healthy before shipping...and the expert way they were packaged and shipped. I just made my second order from them myself.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP


Awesome! :dance:
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new