Cherry Corals Kombucha

  • Thread starter Thread starter jda
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jda

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
14,342
Reaction score
21,766
Location
Boulder, CO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody have this as a colony? I am wondering if it is nice as a colony? I have only seen frags in person and the only colony picture that I can find is so heavily blued that is should be performing in Vegas with a few of it's friends.
 
Just googled it. The 2nd and 3rd pic were heavy white. So I would suggest u google it. Going there tomorrow to pick up a few corals. If I see it, I will reply with my in person impression.
 
Still quite a bit of blue but one of the best I have seen...


1646268414143.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new