Cherry Corals POLYP-PALOOZA! Dec. 22 & 23!

Cool Acan #16
regular price 60 SALE PRICE 19.99
click photo to purchase


CC Passionfruit XL #6
regular price 300 SALE PRICE 99.99
click photo to purchase


Vamps in Drag #6
regular price 60 SALE PRICE 19.99
click photo to purchase


Uber Purple Shroom #6
regular price 40 SALE PRICE 12.99
click photo to purchase
 
Sweet! Someone dropped this. I wanted one of these!

polyp0794.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new