Cherry Corals POLYP-PALOOZA! Dec. 22 & 23!

Now I hope I get what I participated in this sale for lol
 
Flaming Hornets #5
regular price 60 SALE PRICE 19.99
click photo to purchase


CC Royale Pocillopora #2
regular price 80 SALE PRICE 19.99
click photo to purchase


Blue Zoa
regular price 50 SALE PRICE 10.99
click photo to purchase


Uber Green Torch #1
regular price 50 SALE PRICE 23.99
click photo to purchase


Gobstoppers #2
regular price 60 SALE PRICE 19.99
click photo to purchase


CC Rainbow Rhino #2
regular price 80 SALE PRICE 29.99
click photo to purchase


Strawberry Wines #1
regular price 80 SALE PRICE 29.99
click photo to purchase


CC Rambo Favia #2
regular price 40 SALE PRICE 9.99
click photo to purchase


Cool Acan #12
regular price 60 SALE PRICE 19.99
click photo to purchase


CC Tangerine Leptoseris #4
regular price 50 SALE PRICE 19.99
click photo to purchase


Bahama Blues #5
regular price 50 SALE PRICE 9.99
click photo to purchase


Sour Cherry Chalice
regular price 400 SALE PRICE 99.99
click photo to purchase


JF Special Porites #2
regular price 50 SALE PRICE 12.99
click photo to purchase
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new